2. Cinema tickets are sold by The Phoenix Cinema in Oban at the stated prices for the relevant performance. By requesting tickets through the Web Site, the User is placing a booking request for tickets on the Terms that is only deemed accepted by and binding on The Phoenix Cinema once it has processed valid payment and sent the User email confirmation of the User's booking. Currently there is a booking fee of 50 pence per ticket, payable in respect of tickets purchased via the Web Site and on Phone Bookings.
3. The email confirmation of a booking will set out the details of the cinema tickets purchased including the unique booking reference number ('booking reference'). Once this confirmation has been sent, the ticket price is non-refundable. The Phoenix Cinema in Oban is not responsible in the event that the User selects the wrong film when booking tickets via the Web Site, or if the User is excluded from viewing the film under the conditions below.
4. The User can pick up his/her tickets immediately at The Phoenix Cinema in Oban following confirmation of his/her booking.
5. Tickets can be collected at the Box Office.
6. The User will need to present the debit/credit card that he/she used to make a booking or the booking reference in order to collect the relevant tickets in-cinema. It is the User’s responsibility to enter their correct email address during the booking process so that his/her tickets can be retrieved.
7. Gift vouchers cannot be used to buy tickets online or by phone. Memberships can be used online and on the phone, under the ‘Membership Terms & Conditions’ stated at the time of Membership purchase.
8. To make any payment by credit/debit card, the User must provide the card number, the card security code, the card expiry date and (where applicable) the card start date and/or issue number. The Phoenix Cinema in Oban does not store this information. For the purposes of booking tickets only, Users’ names, email addresses and phone numbers will be stored on a secure internet database, hosted by ‘Veezi’. The Phoenix Cinema in Oban does not share or sell Users’ information with any other third party. PayPal Users accept PayPal's Terms & Conditions.
9. Transactions will appear on the cardholder's bank or card statement as a payment to Phoenix Cinema.
10. For all concessions/student tickets, the User must bring proof of entitlement to the cinema as this may be required upon entry to the film or collection of tickets (where applicable).
11. The Phoenix Cinema in Oban will endeavour to operate its cinemas in accordance with its advertised programme. However, there will be instances when its ability to show a performance is impaired by circumstances beyond its control. In such situations, The Phoenix Cinema in Oban reserves the right to cancel a performance, vary the time it shows it or provide customers with an alternative performance. If The Phoenix Cinema in Oban does have to cancel a performance, the User's sole remedy shall be a refund of the admission price paid for the relevant tickets, and no other costs.
12. The Phoenix Cinema in Oban draws the User's attention to the conditions of the British Board of Film Classification certificate for the film being shown and is obliged to and will refuse admission to any person who, in the opinion of an authorised Phoenix Cinema employee or representative, is under the minimum age required for admittance. The Phoenix Cinema in Oban reserves the right to request any individual to provide proof of age and to exclude any such individual from any performance if they appear too young and/or cannot prove they are at least minimum age for admittance.
13. The Phoenix Cinema in Oban reserves the right to refuse entry to any User deemed to be disruptive or abusive to any Phoenix Cinema employee or representative or any other User.
14. In the event of The Phoenix Cinema in Oban having an alcohol bar, it abides by the Licensing (Scotland) Act 2005 and adopts the ‘Challenge 25’ scheme.
Oban Phoenix Cinema reserves the right to change, edit, and remove tickets, prices, and rewards from this membership scheme without notice. Memberships are non-refundable. Validation dates and timescales may vary. You will be informed of this upon purchase, and of any changes to that specific membership. You will be notified by email before your membership expires, this membership is not set up for automatic renewal. You can renew your membership online, or in person. If you choose not to renew your membership access to your online and in-person account will be revoked.